A Look Into Thai Massage
Thai Massage is deep, therapeutic bodywork with roots in yoga and Chinese medicine. This 2,500 year-old healing art is a powerful combination of assisted yoga stretches, compression-based massage techniques, acupressure and energy work used to relax the whole body on a deeper level. This transformative therapy is performed fully clothed on a comfortable mat on the floor.
Thai Massage Benefits:
- Improves personal outlook and emotional status.
- Promotes a deeper, more restorative night's sleep
- Reduces stress levels
- Improves their overall circulation
- Enhances flexibility allowing for a greater range of motion
- Reduces muscle stress and strain
- Allows for the mind to slow down and realize a true form of relaxation
- Increases energy levels and leaves you rejuvenated and refreshed
$75 - 60 Minute Session
$100 - 90 Minute Session